Marketing Communications Manager
The PUBLIQ Foundation, a rising global Blockchain for Media platform based in Switzerland is actively recruiting a Marketing Communications Manager to help in delivering all corporate communication activity for the group as well as coordinate events organizations. The successful Manager will take responsibility for setting the Marketing Communications plans and ensure that delivery is aligned with the wider marketing strategy.
About The Marketing Communications Manager Role
As the Marketing Communications Manager you will be responsible for internal and later on facing communications. You will be tasked with executing existing communications strategy, while responsible for developing the external communications strategy in partnership with the CEO (and Head of Marketing) . Moreover, you will deliver all external communications with the aim of promoting and elevating the blockchain brand and position for all core offerings to top tier media institutions, financial services and the every other publishers and blockchain enthusiasts.
Marketing Communications Manager Duties:
- Working with the CEO and Head of Marketing to develop and execute a robust external communications programme.
- Support the CEO and work with Marketing Managers in delivering all communications aspects of marketing campaigns
- Develop key messages and ensure these are consistent across all internal and external communications messages
- Develop and manage the organization of conference participations in relationship with CEO.
- Create content including case studies, blog post and other articles in partnership with leadership
- Be flexible and ready to handle extra tasks depending of the volume.
You will need to be a team player and demonstrate confidence working with marketing and senior stakeholders in a fast-paced environment. This is not a people management role but will require an experienced marketer with strong stakeholder management exposure. Junior profiles are also welcome.
About the Foundation
This is unique opportunity to work for a very promising and expanding Blockchain Foundation, working in an experienced and motivated team, where you can expand your skills and drive your career forward.
If interested, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org