We are looking for a creative Community Manager to help us spread awareness in the global community, engage the community, and write and publish content on all of our social media channels. Excellent public communication and writing skills are required. This role requires excellent interpersonal skills and creativity.
We are a small team, which means you will have an opportunity to make a huge impact on the outcome of the project. The ideal candidate will possess integrity and energy.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated deep knowledge of and a strong passion for the blockchain ecosystem and new technologies in general, as a journalist, blogger, or researcher.
You will be exposed to the latest developments in the blockchain industry and have the chance to learn about new technologies and blockchain.
- Create and curate content for our blog, newsletter, website and social media channels.
- Write thought leadership articles on behalf of our executive team and secure distribution in target media.
- Communicate with community stakeholders across a wide range of online channels such as reddit, cryptocurrency forums, slack channels and chat groups.
- Monitor and improve content performance using industry standard tools and inbound marketing best practices.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Build relationships with followers, industry professionals and journalists
University degree, and a proven track record demonstrating:
- Excellent English (or Chinese) language writing and editing skills.
- 2+ years experience as a journalist, blogger or copywriter, junior profiles can also be considered.
- Enjoys working in an international team environment.
- Comfortable to socialise and network with both technology and finance professionals.
Great if you have:
- Experience using Reddit, Slack, WeChat, Twitter and Facebook for community management purposes.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- An existing network of influential community stakeholders from online and offline channels.
- Experience in a digital marketing/PR agency or fast paced startup environment.
- Reading and writing proficiency in one of the following languages (aside from English): Chinese, Japanese, French, Russian, Spanish.
About the Foundation
This is unique opportunity to work for a very promising and expanding Blockchain Foundation, working in an experienced and motivated team, where you can expand your skills and drive your career forward.
If interested, please send your cv to [email protected]